19 febrero 2007

Today I've wanted to give my special thanks to all these unknown people who changed my life. Even if they will never meet me, even if they will never know my name nor my job or something else, they will be always there to remind me about my places, my story, my memories, my past… my life.
When I was teenager I never dreamt to become a star, I never wanted to express myself in any kind of artistic or intellectual abilities, I never wanted to become the boy where all the people looks at; and today I was thinking I was so silly thinking that way, but unfortunately I keep being the same boy, obviously older but with the same panic for the lights. Now I’m getting into thirties and I feel like a teenager fan, listening music all the time, surfin' through the net looking for some news about my favorites bands, It’s obviously crazy but it’s like that… so I’ve decided to dedicate my post, today, for all these people who makes me dream, smile, remind, fly, cry... these people who dreamt to became musicians and who fight for it and worked so hard to reach their goals.
Audio :: __________________ - ___________________.mp3

Etiquetas:

1 Comments:

At 20 de febrero de 2007, 21:38, Blogger Unknown said...

Hola aunque no entendi nada de lo que escribiste porque no se ingles, te queria dar un dato de Camera Obscura, yo hice un blog con informacion de ellos biografia, letras, videos, fotos, musica, bueno eso para que te des una vuelta y me des tu opinion.
http://ilovemycameraobscura.blogspot.com/

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home